How to do it:
1. For the Cinnamon Sugar, mix everything in a bowl and set aside.
2. For the dough, Mix all dry ingredients for 2 minutes in low speed.
3. Add evaporated milk, eggyolk and water and mix until 90% developed.
4. Add the chopped Bakels Dairy Blend and mix until well incorporated.
5. Scale to 400g/pc. French fold and rest for 15 minutes.
6. Flatten and add filling and cinnamon sugar. Roll and place in a clean sheet tray.
7. Proof for 40-50 minutes. Apply egg wash and put toppings before baking.
8. Bake at 190°C for 22-25 minutes.