Fruity Yoghurt English Trifle
How to do it:
1. Mix pettina spong chocolate, whole eggs and water beat for about 8 minutes.
2. Fold in melted butter
3. Deposit in jelly roll pan.
4. Bake for about 13 minutes at 180 deg. Celsius
5. Cool. Set aside.
1. Whip cremess powder and chilled fresh milk.
2. Fold in yogurt
1. Cut in chocolate sponge in a round cutter.
2. 1st layer: Insert chocolate sponge.
3. 2nd layer: Pipe yoghurt whipped cream.
4. 3rd layer: put fruit coulis, les f fruit fillings.
5. 4th layer: chocolate sponge
6. 5th layer: yoghurt whipping cream
7. 7th layer: fruit coulis.
8. 8th layer: choclate sponge
9. Topping: fino dusting sugar or whipped cream topped with fresh fruits.