Garlic Tear and Share
How to do it:
1. Mix dough ingredients for 2 minutes on slow speed.
2. Continue mixing for 6 minutes on high speed or until fully developed.
3. Allow dough to recover for 5 minutes.
4. Brush dough with olive oil and flatten on a jelly roll pan.
5. Coat with garlic puree and sprinkle Bakels Country Herb Base on top.
6. Cut dough into small pieces and toss in a bowl to ensure that each one is evenly covered with the garlic-herb mixture.
7. Arrange the pieces in pans of desired shape and size. Proof.
8. Bake with steam at 200ºC for 25-30 minutes or until light golden in color.
Yield: 1 x 1600g dough weight