Glazed Red Velvet with Bakels Whipping Cream
How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients except oil in a mixing bowl.
2. Using a paddle, blend on low speed for approximately 1 minute.
3. Scrape down and mix on medium speed for 5 minutes.
4. Slowly add corn oil while mixing on low speed for 1 minute.
5. Deposit in a greased and lined 8” round pan.
6. Bake at 170°C for 90 minutes.
7. Cool down.
1. Cream BWC for 3 min.
2. Add with fresh milk and paddle mix for another 2 min.
3. Change attachment into whisk and mix for 4 minutes.
1. Apply the filling into the sliced cake.
2. Apply frosting.
3. Add color in DG silver and apply on cake.
Yield: 1 x 8” round cake