Gluten-Free Carrot Cake
How to do it:
1. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Stir in carrots and water.
4. Sift together Bakels Gluten Free Health Baking Mix and spices and stir in to combine.
5. Fold in walnuts.
6. Spoon mixture in well-greased and line ring pans.
7. Bake at 180°C for 25-30 minutes or until done.
8. Let stand for 10 minutes and turn out. Serve with cream cheese icing.
Yield: 2 x 15.6 cm-diameter ring cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City