Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake
How to do it:
1. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Stir in water.
4. Sift together Bakels Gluten-Free Health Baking Mix and Bakels Alkalized Cocoa Powder and stir in to combine.
5. Fold in Fino Dark Chocolate Chips.
6. Deposit mixture in well-greased ring pans.
7. Bake at 180°C for 25-30 minutes or until done.
8. Leave in tin for 10 minutes before turning onto a cooling rack.
Yield: 2 x 15 cm-diameter ring cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City