How to do it:
1. Mix melted butter and Bakels Gluten Free Health Baking Mix for 1 minute on slow speed until it resembles soft crumbs.
2. Add diced onions, peppers and grated cheese. Mix on slow speed for 1 minute.
3. Add water and continue mixing on slow speed for 1 minute until a soft dough forms.
4. Roll out dough to 2-3 cm high and cut into desired size.
5. Place on a greased oven tray.
6. Bake at 200°C for 10-12 minutes or until done.
Yield: 20 pieces
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City