How to do it:
1. Place eggs, all-purpose flour, Butta Butteroils Substitute, evaporated milk and Bakels Muffin Mix in a mixing bowl.
2. Blend using a cake paddle for approximately 1 minute on low speed.
3. Scrape down and mix on medium speed for 4 minutes.
4. Roll the dough and cut into 10g strips.
5. To make a snail shell shape, press and roll a dough strip at the back of a fork, until it curls up and forms into a snail shell.
6. Fry till golden brown. Set aside
7. Prepare refined sugar and water in a sauce pan. Bring to boil.
8. Boil sugar and water until soft ball stage. To test, dip a spoon in the boiling sugar, and as the spoon is lifted, a thread-like syrup should form.
9. Put all the fried Gollorias into the prepared sugar. Mix slowly till cookies are completely coated.
Yield: 41 pcs