How to do it:
1. In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, combine butter, almond powder, icing sugar, flour and cocoa powder and do rub in method.
2. For the daquoise, whip egg whites and add in sugar. Fold ground almonds, icing sugar, zest and melted butter.
3. Pour in a flexipan mold/ full sheet tray and bake at 178°C for 15-18min. Cool down.
4. For the jellified insert, Warm up the Les Fruit Blueberry, Sugar and add dissolved gelatin.
5. Cast in half small half sphere mold and freeze.
6. For the Milk Chocolate Mouse, bloom the gelatin and make a ganache with cream and chocolate.
7. Emulsify and add gelatin, chill/rest and add in whipped Cremess Superior.
8. For the Gourmet Glaze, Melt the Bakels NT Milk Chocolate at 42-45°C, add Cocoa Butter then use in 29-28°C. Add Almond Nuts/Feuilletine/Crunch.
9. Dip the frozen mousse, put in base and decorate.