Granny Smith Bavarois Petit Gateaux
How to do it:
1. In a mixing bowl, put Pettina Sponge Mix, Whole Eggs and Water. Mix in full speed with whisk attachment for 6 minutes. Temper and fold the melted butter.
2. Deposit in a flexipan mold or sheet tray and bake at 170C for 16-20 minutes.
3. Cool down and cut.
4. For the insert, pour the LF apple puree and granny smith apple puree in a pot and boil. Add lemon juice and cinnamon (optional).
5. Turn off the heat and add the gelatin mass and grand marnier. Cool down and pour in silikomart truffle mold. Put in the freezer overnight.
6. For the Mousse, Boil the milk and heavy cream (80C).
7. Zabaglione the egg yolk and sugar and pour the hot milk mixture into the egg mixture. Heat it until it reaches 85C. Add the Gelatin and then cool down at 22-24°C. Pour in the Grand Marnier and fold the Cremess Chantilly Crème.
8. For the Apple syrup, make syrup with water and sugar. Cool down and add the Apple Schnapps and lime zest.
1. Fill the cavities of the mold one half full with the GM mousse.
2. Put the apple coulis insert then fill again the mold ¾ full.
3. Dunked the sponge cake in the apple syrup then freeze.
4. Once the cake is frozen (-18), unmold them and glaze with Saphire & Diamond Glazes.
Yield: 12 Pavoni Tutti Fruti