Green Tea Cake
How to do it:
1. Combine whole eggs, Ovalett, sugar and Apito Green Tea Paste in a mixing bowl, mix on low speed for 1 minute.
2. Add sifted dry ingredients, shift to high speed and continue mixing for 2 minutes.
3. Add water gradually while mixing for 2 minutes.
4. Pour batter in an 8-in. round pan.
5. Bake at 180°C for 18-20 minutes.
6. Allow to cool and apply green tea icing on top.
Yield: 1 x 8-inch round cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City