Green Tea Cookies
How to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together Apito Biscuit Mix, butter and Matcha green tea powder on low speed for 10-20 seconds.
3. Scrape. Continue mixing on high speed for 1-2 minutes or until consistency is pipable. Do not overmix.
4. Place in a piping bag with a nozzle tip.
5. Pipe rossettes on a greased and lined tray.
6. Bake at 180°C for 9-12 minutes.
8. Melt white chocolate. Dip half of the cookies in the melted chocolate.
9. Sprinkle sliced almonds on top of the chocolate.
10. Let the chocolates harden. Serve.
Yield: 16 pieces at 14 grams
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City