Green Tea Pound Cake
How to do it:
1. Dissolve Balec Lacto Albumen in water (2). Set aside.
2. Cream butter and sugar for 10-15 minutes until light and fluffy. Scrape down.
3. Add dry ingredients and mix for 30 seconds at medium speed.
4. Add eggs and Balec solution alternately (start and end with the eggs) at medium speed for 2 minutes.
5. Gradually add water (with Apito Green Tea Paste) while continuously mixing for 2 minutes.
6. Deposit batter in a greased and floured, regular loaf pan of size 8 x 3 x 2 inches.
7. Bake for 45 minutes at 180°C.
Yield: 1 x 8 inches x 3 inches x 2 inches loaf
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City