Hamburger Buns/Hotdog Rolls
How to do it:
1. Dry mix flour, Bakels Sweet Dough Blend, Monofresh Super, Bakels Instant Yeast and skimmed milk for 30 seconds.
2. Add water to dry ingredients and mix at low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add Rotitex and mix at high speed until fully developed, approximately 5 minutes.
4. Rest for 10 minutes.
5. Cut and scale dough into desired weight, approximately 60 grams each. Round up to form buns, or mold otherwise to form hotdog rolls.
6. Proof and bake at 180˚C for 13-15 minutes.
Yield: 31 pieces