Heavenly Chocolate Cake
How to do it:
1. Blend Butta Butteroil Substitute and Fino Chocolate Cake Mix for 1 minute at 1st speed.
2. Add eggs and water, shift to 2nd speed and mix for 4 minutes.
3. Deposit batter into a lined jelly roll pan.
4. Bake for 15 minutes at 180°C.
6. Divide cake crosswise into 2.
1. Combine powdered sugar, Fino Dark Chocolate Chips, butter, all purpose cream and light corn syrup in a small pan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
2. Stir in Brite Vanilla Regular.
3. While hot, pour ¾ of the filling onto cooled cake, making sure both sides are soaked with the chocolate sauce.
4. Place a layer of cake on top of the other layer.
5. Cool remaining chocolate sauce until it becomes viscous. Top cake as desired.
6. Reheat entire cake in an oven for 1 minute or until icing becomes soft. Serve while warm.
Yield: 1 cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City