Herbed Cheese Rolls
How to do it:
1. Combine dry ingredients and mix for 30 seconds on low speed.
2. Add milk, water and egg yolk and continue mixing for 1 minute on low speed.
3. Add Butta Butteroil Substitute and mix at high speed for another 6-8 minutes or until gluten is well developed.
4. Scale into 40 g each.
5. Round and rest.6. Sheet dough, put filling, seal and mold into desired shape.
7. Proof for 90-120 minutes.
8. Carefully apply egg wash.
9. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Combine ingredients and mix until well-blended
Yield: 24 pieces x 40g rolls