Herbed Corn & Mushroom Potato Cake
How to do it:
1. Boil potatoes until soft. Peel then mash well.
2. Add Bakels Country Herb Base and knead by hand until smooth. Set aside.
3. Mix salt, butter and oil just until well-incorporated and then combine with the potato paste.
4. Evenly distribute the corn kernels and mushroom slices onto the potato cake and then deposit in a shallow 5” square aluminum pan.
5. Bake for 10 minutes at 180°C.
6. Remove from oven and top with grated mozzarella cheese. For better eye appeal and flavor, sprinkle Bakels Country Herb Base evenly above the cheese surface.
7. Return to oven and continue baking for 10 more minutes.
8. Remove from oven and serve while still hot.
Yield: 1 x 5-inch square cake (good for 4 servings)
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City