Hi-Fiber Smokey Tart
How to do it:
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the granola and Fermdor Smoked. Rub & toss. Put on a tray with silicon mat and bake at 170°C for 10 minutes. Cool down.
2. To make the granola cup, melt the cocoa butter in the microwave, with constant mixing, and add in the Kapeng Barako powder.
3. In a separate bowl, melt the Pettina White Chocolate and set aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine everything and mold into muffin pans to create a cup. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to use.
1. Mix the granulated sugar and pectin in a bowl and set aside.
2. Puree the Les Fruits Strawberry and Fino Strawberry in a blender. Heat the puree to about 40°C, then stir in sugar-pectin mixture.
3. Bring to a boil.
4. Pour hot mixture in a sphere or ball mold.
Tsokolate Batirol Mousse:
1. Boil the tsokolate batirol concentrate and heavy cream.
2. Remove from heat and stir in the gelatin mass to dissolve.
3. In a separate bowl, place the Pettina Light Chocolate. Then slowly pour the hot cream mixture over it.
5. Cool to 30°C.
6. Fold the whipped Cremess Superior (soft peaks) into the chocolate mixture.
1. Cream the quesong puti until smooth in texture.
2. In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, mix the Bakels Bake-stable Custard Mix and milk for 5 to 6 minutes. Add the heavy cream and mix again for 1 min.
3. Fold in the quesong puti and vanilla bean.
1. Place the chilled fruit compote on the center of the granola cup.
2. Pipe the mousse mix inside the granola cup.
3. Pipe the diplomat cream with 10mm nozzle on top of the compote center and decorate as desired.
Yield: 10 big cups