Honey-Carrot Multiseed Bread
How to do it:
1. Place bread flour, Multiseed Bread Concentrate, yeast, sugar and buttermilk in a spiral mixer and mix for 30 seconds on slow speed.
2. Add honey dissolved in water and mix on slow speed for 2 minutes.
3. Mix on high speed until dough is almost developed. Add carrots and mix through. Dough temperature should be 25°C.
4. Scale and mold into loaf or buns.
5. Proof for approximately 30 to 40 minutes.
6. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes for loaf, 13-15 minutes for buns. Brush eggwash on top prior baking.
Yield: 4 x 400g loaf
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City