Honey Wheat Bread
How to do it:
1. Dissolve sugar, salt and honey in water. Mix with flour, Dobrim Nobro, Bakels Instant Yeast and Fino Meal Base until flour is moistened. This takes about 2 minutes using a spiral dough
2. Add Butta Butteroil Substitute and until dough is well-developed.
3. Cover and rest for 10 minutes.
4. Cut and scale dough into 450 g pieces. Mold and place in well-greased loaf pans or batter cake pans.
5. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes. Remove immediately from the pan and let cool completely before packing.
Yield: 3 x 450g