Hot Cross Wheat Raisin Buns
How to do it:
1. Place all purpose flour, sugar, salt, Bakels Instant Yeast, water, evaporated milk, egg yolk, Dobrim Nobro, Monofresh, cinnamon powder, all spice and Fino Meal Base in a spiral mixer. Blend for 2 minutes at slow speed.
2. Add Butta Butteroil Substitute and Bakels Shortening, shift to high speed and mix until developed.
3. Add raisins and mix until incorporated.
4. Round, cover and rest for 1 hour.
5. Divide into 60g dough pieces, round and place in greased square pans.
7. Pipe crosses on top of each round dough and bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes.
8. Brush with Diamond Glaze Neutral while still warm.
1. Mix flour and oil.
Yield: 39 x 60-g dough