How to do it:
1. Blend eggs, water, Bakels Muffin Mix and baking soda for 1 minute on low speed.
2. Scrape down batter. Beat on medium speed for 4 minutes
3. Add crushed pineapple, chopped bananas and cashew nuts. Mix for 1 minute on medium speed.
4. Pour batter in muffin pans lined with paper cups.
5. Bake until done.
1. Beat cream cheese and butter until light & fluffy.
2. Gradually beat in sifted icing sugar.
3. Blend until smooth.
4. Spread on top of the cupcake using spatula. Place pineapple bits on top.
Yield: 32 piece x 60g batter
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City