Hung Ma Bread
How to do it:
No-time dough method:
1. Dissolve sugar and salt in water. Mix with flour, Fino Potato Flakes, Bakels Instant Yeast, milk powder and Lecitem Supreme using a spiral mixer until flour is moistened.
2. Add Bakels Shortening and Butta Butteroil Substitute and mix until dough is 80% developed.
3. Rest dough for 30 minutes.
4. Remix using spiral mixer until completely developed.
5. Scale to 280g. Round and rest for 10 minutes.
6. Mold into loaf shape and deposit into greased loaf tins.
7. Proof until top of dough reaches 1cm above rim of pan.
8. Steam for 26-28 minutes.
9. Fry at 180°C for approximately 30 seconds on each side.
Yield: 7 x 280g
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City