Individual Fruit Pavlova
How to do it:
1. In a mixing bowl, combine egg white and cream of tartar. Whisk for 1 minute at low speed.
2. Gently add sugar while whisking at medium to high speed till medium peak.
3. Fold in vinegar and starch.
4. Pipe in tray with silicon mat.
5. Bake in an oven with 150C temperature for 30 min.
6. Drop the temp to 100C and bake for another 30 min.
7. Cool down and set aside.
1. In a mixing bowl, put Bakels Whipping Cream.
2. Using a paddle attachment, cream the BWC for 5-7 minutes from low to medium speed.
3. Change attachment to whisk.
4. Whisk the BWC while gently adding the fresh milk for 3-5 minutes from medium to high speed.
5. Set aside.
1. Get the base gluten free tart.
2. Place the pavlova in the prepared gluten free pastry base.
3. Pipe with whipping cream, top with your choice of fruit and finish with snow sugar.
Yield: 30 pieces