How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients.
2. Mix at low speed for 1 min then mix at 2nd speed for 2 mins.
3. Target Poolish temperature is 24⁰C.
4. Transfer poolish in a container with enough room for polish to rise.
5. Ferment poolish at room temperature for 60 mins.
6. Store polish in a cool area at 5⁰C. Poolish may be stored up to 48 hours.
7. Maturation process is finished when a fine bubble formation shows on the surface.
DOUGH: (Target dough temp = 24°C)
1. Combine bread flour, water, yeast and poolish in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix at low speed for 2 mins. then add vegetable oil.
3. Continue mixing at 1st speed for another 8-10 mins. until almost developed.
4. Add salt then mix at 2nd speed for 2-4 mins until fully developed.
5. Ferment for 60 mins.
6. Scale to 80 gms and round.
7. Mold into tear drop shape. Eggwash and dip into different toppings.
8. Place dough with different toppings alternately on wax paper lined baking sheets with seams on the bottom.
9. Rest at room temperature for 30 mins.
10. Bake with steam at 250⁰C for 10 mins. Open the damper and lower the baking temperature to 210⁰C and continue baking for 10 mins.