How to do it:
1. Place bread flour, third class flour, Bakels Cake Concentrate, Bakels Instant Yeast and Bakels Baking Powder in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
2. Cream Bakels Margarine, Bakels Shortening, sugar, salt, and Brite Vanilla Regular until well blended. Add eggs last and mix on low speed until fluffy.
3. Alternately add dry ingredients with water and egg yellow color while mixing on low speed.
4. Scrape down and mix for 1 minute at 2nd speed.
5. Pour batter into cupcake pans until half full. Rest for 15 minutes.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until toothpick inserted at the center comes out clean.
7. Remove from pan and cool.
Yield: 50 x 60 grams