How to do it:
1. Bring water, salt, sugar and butter to a rolling boil. Stir in flour and cook. Transfer the dough to a bowl. Using a mixer, beat in eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
2. Pipe into molds, scrape off excess and freeze.
3. Cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Then pour in all purpose flour.
4. Transfer to a working surface and fraiser. Place plastic wrap on top and roll out the craquelin.
5. Unmold frozen choux pastry and lay on a silpain.
6. Stamp out craquelin, and place on top of each choux.
7. Bake at 390°F (200°C) for about 30 minutes or until puffed. Let it cool on a wire rack.
8. For the Kimchi-Mascarpone Patisserie Crème: boil together the vanilla pod, Bakels Dairy Blend and half of the sugar.
9. On the side, whisk together the custard powder and remaining sugar to avoid lumps.
10. Add in yolks and whisk until light and fluffy.
11. Temper egg mixture with patisserie creme while whisking.
12. Reheat milk and pour into egg mixture. Cook for 2 minutes.
13. Remove from heat and let cool. Fold in softened mascarpone and kimchi puree.
14. Finish with Bakels Les Fruits Cranberry.
Yield: 42 pieces