How to do it:
1. Place whole eggs, sugar and Ovalett in a mixing bowl, mix using a wire whisk for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Add cake flour, Bakels Baking Powder and salt, mix on high speed for 4 minutes.
3. Gradually add water and continue mixing for another 2 minutes.
4. Deposit batter into a lined 8” x 3” round cake pan.
5. Bake at 180°C for about 18–22 minutes.
1. Using a wire whisk, mix on high speed Whip Brite Powder and cold water until full volume is achieved.
1. Peel a fresh Kiwi fruit and slice thinly. Set aside.
1. Cut the cake base into 2 layers.
2. Spread Ecofil Kiwi filling in between layers of the cake base.
3. Top and decorate the cake using remaining icing/ topping and Kiwi fruit slices.
4. Chill and serve cold.
Yield: 1 cake (8 slices)