Kiwi Fruit Roulade
How to do it:
1. In a clean bowl, add all the batter ingredients and whisk for 4 minutes at full speed. Set aside.
2. For the whipped egg white, whip all the ingredients except sugar at medium speed for 1 minute.
3. Gradually add the sugar and continue whisking in full speed for 5 minutes till medium peak stage.
4. Fold the batter ingredients and whipped egg white.
5. Bake at 190°C for 14-17 minutes.
6. Cool down and set aside.
7. For the Crème Chantilly, whipped the Cremess Superior with Ice Cold Water for 3-4 minutes at high-speed.
Yield: 6 pieces 11" x 15" x 2"