Kiwi Lemon Cake
How to do it:
1. Place all Group 1 ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Using a cake paddle, blend on low speed for approximately 1 minute.
3. Scrape down and mix on medium speed for 4 minutes.
4. Slowly add vegetable oil while mixing on low speed for 1 minute.
5. Deposit into greased and lined 8” round pans.
6. Bake at 180°C for 25-35 minutes until done.
1. Beat Bakels whipping cream on high speed for 5 mins using a paddle.
2. Replace paddle with a wire whisk. Gradually add cold milk while mixing on high speed for 3-5 min or until desired volume and consistency are achieved.
3. Add Apito Lemon Paste and Cointreau and mix on low speed for 1 min or until uniform in taste and color.
1. Cut cake horizontally into 2 layers.
2. Spread icing in between the layers.
3. Cover with the remaining icing and decorate as desired.
Yield: 1 x 8” cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City