Kiwi Matcha Cake
How to do it:
1. Place all Group 1 ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Using a paddle, blend on low speed for approximately 1 minute.
3. Scrape down and mix on high speed for 5 minutes.
4. Slowly add vegetable oil while mixing on low speed for 1 minute.
5. Deposit into greased and lined 8” round pans.
6. Bake at 180°C for 25-35 minutes until done.
1. Spread Bakels Hazelnut Truffle as filling in between sliced cake. Set aside.
1. Beat Bakels Whipping Cream on high speed for 5 minutes using a paddle attachment.
2. Replace paddle with a wire whisk. Gradually add cold milk while mixing on high speed for 3-5 minutes or until desired volume and consistency are achieved.
3. Beat Pettina Classic Cheesecake Mix with fresh milk on high speed for 6 minutes.
4. Cover cake with prepared frosting.
Yield: 1 X 8” cake