Kiwi Pastry Cake
How to do it:
1. Mise en place
2. In a mixer with paddle attachment, combine Apito Biscuit mix and Bakels World Compound Butter.
3. Mix for about 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Remove from the mixer and devide the mixture into half.
5. Blend the other half together with Apito chocolate paste until just well combined.
6. Combine the unflavored mixture to make it marble.
7. In a 6 inches cake ring with foil in the buttom and well greased mold the mixture to form a tart shell for about 1 inch high and 3mm thick.
8. Bake 10 to 15 minutes at 180 degree celcius.
Kiwi Cake Base:
1. Place all Group 1 ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Using a cake paddle, blend on low speed for approximately 1 minute.
3. Scrape down and mix on medium speed for 4 minutes.
4. Slowly add vegetable oil while mixing on low speed for 1 minute.
5. Deposit into greased and lined 8” round pans.
6. Bake at 180°C for 25-35 minutes until done.
1. In a saucepan bring to boil the all purpose cream.
2. Temper the chocolate button keep on stirring intil well combined.
3. Let it cool.
1. Mix all ingredients whisk for about 2 to 3 minutes.
1. Mix Cremess and water for 3 to 5 minutes and add the chocolate fudge.
1. Pour chocolate ganache into the tart shell spread it well.
2. Pour the custard mixture up to the level of the tart shell rim.
3. Cut the Kiwi sponge using 6 inches cake ring and assemble on the top of the tart shell.
4. Pipe the cremess mixture on the top of the kiwi cake using plain tip.
Yield: 2-6 Inches - 1,160g