Kiwi Peach Cake
How to do it:
1. Mix all ingredients on high speed for 5 minutes using a wire whisk.
2. Deposit in an 8” round pan.
3. Bake at 180°C for 30-40 minutes.
1. Beat Bakels Whipping Cream with a paddle on low speed for 1 minute. Scrape down.
2. Gradually add cold peach syrup while mixing on low speed. Scrape down.
3. Mix on medium speed for 3 minutes. Scrape down.
4. Mix with a wire whisk on high speed until desired volume and consistency is achieved, approximately 4-5 minutes.
5. Put Bakels Heat & Pour White Chocolate Truffle in a microwave and heat it on medium heat for 30 seconds. It may also be submerged in a warm water bath if a microwave is not available.
6. Fold it in the whipped icing.
1. Cut the peaches into cube.
2. Beat Bakels Whipping Cream with a paddle on high speed for 5 minutes.
3. Replace the paddle with a wire whisk. Mix on high speed while gradually adding peach syrup.
4. Fold in chopped peaches.
1. Slice the cake horizontally into two.
2. Spread filling in between the slices.
3. Cover the cake with icing.
4. Top with kiwi fruit and peaches, if desired.
Yield: 1 x 8” round cake