Lavender Panna Cotta
1. Mix gelatin powder with cold water and let it sit for 5 minutes. Set aside.
2. Add all-purpose cream and sugar to a sauce pan on medium heat. Heat the mixture until it simmers but do not let it boil. Stir the mixture until the sugar has dissolved completely.
3. Once the mixture starts to simmer, turn off the heat and add the gelatin. Mix until the gelatin has dissolved completely. Cool down and set aside.
1. Mix the gelatin powder to about 50 grams of cold water and let it sit for 5 minutes.
2. Pour the rest of the water in a saucepan. Add the sugar and then heat the mixture over medium heat. Stir occasionally until the sugar has completely dissolved.
3. Bring to a boil then remove from heat.
4. Add the gelatin and stir well until the gelatin has completely dissolved.
5. Mix in Bakels Lavender Flavoured Topping.
6. Pour the mixture into transparent shot glasses (20 grams per shot glass) and chill until the jelly sets.
1. Once the jelly has set, pour the panna cotta (25 grams per shot glass) over the jelly layer.
2. Chill in the refrigerator and let it set.
3. Once the panna cotta has set, pipe in about 10 grams of Bakels Lavender Flavoured Topping on the panna cotta.