How to do it:
1. Combine bread flour, all purpose flour, sugar, salt, Bakels Instant Yeast, Dobrim Extra Strength, Apito Lemon Paste, Brite Vanilla Extra Strength, fresh milk and *Balec solution. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add Butta Butteroil Substitute and butter and mix on high speed until developed.
3. Rest dough for 10 minutes.
4. Sheet the dough into a rectangle.
5. Roll the dough into a fat cylinder about 12 to 14 inches long. Connect the ends to form a ring.
6. Place the dough in a 9-inch fluted pan.
7. Proof for 60-90 minutes.
8. Bake at 180°C for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Cool and dust with powdered sugar.
*Balec Solution: Dissolve 9.00g Balec Lacto Albumen in 45.30g water. Mix well before use.
Yield: 1 round bread