Lemon Cake Doughnut
How to do it:
1. Place all batter ingredients in a mixing bowl with paddle attachment and blend for 1 minute on low speed.
2. Scrape and continue mixing on medium speed for 5-6 minutes.
3. Deposit the batter in a cake doughnut silicon mold.
4. Bake for 15-18 minutes at 185-190°C. DO NOT OVERBAKE!
5. Remove from the mold and cool down.
6. Pour the frosting and let it set before decorating.
7. Decorate as desired and serve.
1. Lightly heat the Pettinice RTU White Icing in a microwave.
2. Mix in the lemon juice and lemon zest.
3. Pour over baked doughnuts.
Yield: 20 pcs
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City