How to do it:
1. Cream butter compound and brown sugar on medium speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add eggs and Bakels Brite Vanilla Extra Strength on low speed.
3. Add the dry ingredients.
4. Place the batter in the chiller for 30 minutes.
5. Evenly spread 35g of batter onto cupcake liners.
6. Bake at 180°C for 25 minutes.
1. Fold in the cashew nuts into the Bakels RTU Lemon Filling.
1. Place 20g of filling into the pre-baked crust.
2. Top with 10g Bakels Lavender Flavoured Topping.
3. Chill for 30 minutes or overnight.
Yield: 55 pieces x 65g