How to do it:
1. Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Using a paddle, blend on low speed for approximately 2 minutes.
3. Sheet the dough to 5mm.
4. Cut the dough using a 5cm diameter cookie cutter. Set aside half of the cut dough.
5. Using a heart-shaped cookie cutter, put a heart hole at the center of half of the cut dough.
6. Bake at 150°C until done.
7. Cool. Place pineapple jam in between two biscuits (one whole biscuit and 1 with heart-shaped hole at the center).
1. In a sauce pan, bring crushed pineapple chunks and sugar to a boil.
2. Boil for 20 minutes while stirring constantly until the jam thicken.
Yield: 15 pieces