Lemon Strawberry Cheesecake
How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients.
2. Using wire whisk, mix on low speed for 30 secs. Scrape down. Shift to high speed and mix for 8 minutes.
3. Shift to low speed and mix for 30 secs.
4. Deposit in 12”x16” jelly roll pan.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 180°C. Cool.
1. Whisk all ingredients on top speed for 1 minute. Scrape
2. Whisk on top speed for 3-4 minutes or until light.
3. Fill into cooled cake.
1. Add Unifil Strawberry into Diamond Glaze All ‘Round and slowly stir to create a marble effect.
2. Pour on chilled cake.
1. Place sponge base at the bottom of the ring mold. Drizzle with Grenadine syrup mixture to moisten.
2. Cut strawberries crosswise and place on top of the sponge with the inner portion of the strawberry facing the ring mold. Arrange strawberries all throughout the cake.
3. Deposit Les Fruits Strawberry in the middle of the cake.
4. Fill the mold with cheesecake base.
5. Freeze for 4 hours
6. Unmold the frozen cake and glaze with Diamond Glaze all ‘Round-Unifil Strawberry mixture.
7. Decorate as desired.
Yield: 1 x 6” cake