Lengua de Gato
How to do it:
1. Cream butter, Ovalett and sugar for 2 minutes or until light and fluffy.
2. Add egg white and whole egg to mixture, beat for 2 minutes at medium speed.
3. Fold in flour and salt on low speed until batter is smooth, approximately 2 minutes.
4. Grease baking sheets and line with wax paper. Prepare a pastry bag with a piping tip.
5. Spoon batter into pastry bag. Pipe out thin strips of batter onto baking sheet, about 2
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 130°C or until edges are lightly browned.
7. Remove cookies from wax paper when cool.
Yield: Approximately 75 2-in long cookies
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City