Low Cost Sweet Dough
Cinnamon Swirl Loaf (12-044), Coffee Cake Ring (12-045), Ube and Custard Rolls (12-046)
Note: The quantities of filling/topping ingredients in the table above are good for 1805g of dough.
How to do it:
1. Dry mix bread flour, soft flour, Bakels Instant Yeast, Dobrim High Speed, Monofresh Super, and Balec for 30 seconds.
2. Dissolve sugar and salt in water.
3. Add sugar-salt-water mixture to mixing bowl and mix on llow speed for 2 minutes.
4. Add Rotitex and Bakels Margarine Special and mix for 6 minutes on high speed or until dough is developed.
5. Round and rest for 5 minutes.
6. Scale (as desired), round, cover, and rest for another 5 minutes.
7. Sheet dough and place adequate filling (30 % of dough weight). Mold as desired.
8. Proof and bake at 180°C until done.
9. Remove immediately from the pan and cool completely before packing.
A. Cinnamon Swirl Loaf (Scaling weight: 400g)
1. Dissolve brown sugar and molasses in water.
2. Combine Bakels Bake-Stable Custard Mix and cinnamon powder in the mixing bowl.
3. Mix the liquid together with the custard mix-cinnamon powder mixture on high speed for 5 minutes.
4. Sheet the dough (400g). Spread 100-g filling and mold into loaf shape.
6. Bake at 180°C for 20-30 minutes.
B. Coffee Cake Rings (Scaling weight: 300g)
1. Mix all filling ingredients.
2. Sheet the dough (300g) into rectangular shape.
3. Spread 75-g filling and roll like a “baston”.
4. Shape into a ring and rest the dough for 30 minutes.
5. Make a cut around the ring.
7. Bake at 180°C for 25-30 minutes.
C. Pan de Three-C (Scaling weight: 30g)
1. Mix Bakels Bake-Stable Custard Mix and water on high speed for 3 minutes. Set aside.
2. Round the dough (30g) and place the dough pieces in a well-greased round pan.
3. Proof. Pipe custard filling inside the dough (7g) and pipe Bakels Dulce de Leche on top of the buns.
4. Bake at 180°C for 13 minutes.
D. Ube and Custard Roll (Scaling weight: 40g)
1. For Custard Filling: Mix Bakels Bake-Stable Custard Mix and water on high speed for 3 minutes.
2. Add Bakels Dulce de Leche and mix on medium speed for 1 minute.
3. For Ube Filling: Mix all ingredients until well-blended.
4. Flatten the dough into oval shape.
5. Put custard filling (8g) on one end and ube filling on the other end (8g).
6. Fold the dough.
8. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
Yield: Cinnamon Swirl Loaf – 4 pieces x 400-g dough, Coffee Cake Ring – 6 pieces x 300-g dough, Pan de Three-C – 60 pieces x 30-g dough, Ube and Custard Roll – 45 pieces x 40-g dough