Macaroon Brownie Bars
How to do it:
1. Blend water, oil, and eggs in mixing bowl.
2. Add Bakels Premier Chocolate Muffin Mix, sugar, and Fino Dark Chocolate Buttons and mix using a paddle on low speed for 30 seconds.
1. Mix Pettina Kokomix and water using a paddle attachment at medium speed for 3 minutes.
1. Deposit half of brownie batter into a greased and lined 7x7-inch pan.
2. Pour macaroon filling onto the batter, spreading evenly.
3. Deposit the remaining brownie batter on top of the macaroon filling. Cover evenly.
3. Bake at 180°C for 40 minutes. Do not overbake.
4. Cool completely before cutting.
Yield: 9 pieces (2.30” x 2.30” per pc)
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City