1. Place water, sugar, salt and oil in a heavy sauce pan and bring to a boil.
2. Remove the pan from heat and stir in bread flour.
3. Add Fino Malt and continue stirring until mixture forms a ball.
4. Transfer in a mixing bowl and gradually add the eggs while mixing.
5. Let it stand until mixture reaches room temperature.
6. Heat the Bakels Frying Fat for deep frying.
7. Using a piping bag with a star tip, pipe thick strips into the oil and fry until golden brown.
8. Remove the churros from the frying fat and roll in cinnamon-chili sugar mixture.
Chocolate Dip / Sauce
1. Mix Pettina Non-temp Dark Chocolate, milk and Bakels Dairy Blend in a stainless steel bowl.
2. Place the bowl over a pot of simmering water and stir occasionally to melt and blend the ingredients together.
3. Serve warm churros with chocolate sauce on the side for dipping.