How to do it:
1. Place all purpose flour, bread flour, sugar, salt, milk powder, Dobrim Nobro and Bakels Instant Yeast in a mixing bowl and mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Add egg yolk, whole eggs and 50% water and mix on low speed for one minute.
3. Add 50% Rotitex and mix on high speed until slightly developed.
4. Add remaining Rotitex and mix until smooth.
5. Gradually add remaining water and mix until fully developed.
6. Cut, round and place in well greased mamon trays. Use cooking oil to cover the working table and hands to prevent the mixture from sticking.
7. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
Yield: 21 x 60-g dough