How to do it:
1. Combine all the ingredients in Group 1. Mix on low speed for 1 minute. Set aside.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, whip egg whites and cream of tartar on high speed for 30 seconds.
3. Gradually add sugar while mixing on high speed. Whip until medium peak.
4. Carefully fold the foam in Group 1 mixture.
5. Deposit 40g batter in greased mamon tins.
6. Bake at 180°C until done.
Yield: 21 pieces x 40g batter
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City