How to do it:
1. Mix Pettina Sponge Mix Complete, whole eggs and water at high speed for 5 minutes.
2. Scrape down.
3. Gradually add oil or melted butter while mixing at slow speed for 1 minute.
4. Deposit in an 8” diameter paper- lined pan.
5. Bake at 180°C for 30-40 minutes.
1. Combine Whip Brite and cold water in mixing bowl.
2. Whisk on high speed for 5 minutes.
3. Fold in Les Fruits Mango.
1. Slice cake in 3 layers.
2. Use icing as filling and icing.
Yield: 1 x 8-inch cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City