How to do it:
1. Put Bakels Whipping Cream in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix using a paddle for 5 minutes. Scrape.
3. Gradually add water while mixing on medium speed for 5 minutes. Scrape.
4. Add Bakels Condensed Milk and mix further using a wire whisk for 5 minutes.
1. Layer graham crackers at the bottom of an 8” x 8” pan.
2. Spread cream evenly over graham crackers.
3. Place sliced mangoes over cream.
4. Repeat procedures 1 to 3 two more times.
5. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.
Yield: 12 x 75 grams
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City