How to do it:
1. Combine Pettina Sponge Mix Complete, water and eggs.
2. Mix on high speed for 5 minutes.
3. Fold in melted butter.
4. Deposit in an 8-in. round pan.
5. Bake at 180° for 20-25 minutes.
6. After baking, combine mango puree and water and then brush onto the surface of the cake.
1. Dissolve gelatin in hot water. Once completely dissolved, add 30g cold water and set aside.
2. Place Whip-Brite Powder, mango puree, sugar and mango bits in a clean mixing bowl. Mix using wire whisk at low speed for 30 seconds. Whip for an additional 30 seconds at medium speed.
3. Slowly add gelatin mixture and continue beating for 1 minute at low speed.
4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and whip mousse for 2 minutes at high speed.
5. Place whipped mousse over the cake base and spread evenly. Chill for 2-3 hours in a refrigerator.
Yield: 1 cake