How to do it:
Butterscotch Cake Crumb:
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixer bowl
2. Using a paddle, mix for 4 to 5 minutes at medium speed.
3. Pour batter into greased and lined 9 x 9-inch square pan.
4. Bake at 180°C for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Once cooled, crumble and set aside.
1. Peel and cut ripe mangoes into cubes.
2. Place in a blender and blend until smooth in texture.
3. In a mixer, combine pureed mangoes, mango flavor (optional) and Cremess Superior.
4. Using a paddle, mix for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Set aside until ready to use.
1. Mix Cremess Superior and ice cold water for 2 to 3 minutes using paddle attachment.
2. Fold in prepared Butterscotch Cake Crumb.
3. Set aside until ready to use.
1. Arrange alternate layers of Mango Cream and Butterscotch Cream in a wine glass, starting with the Mango Cream.
2. Finish off with mango cubes and Butterscotch Cake Crumb on top.
3. Put in the freezer until ready to serve.
Yield: 8 servings (wine glasses)