Marble Butter Slice
How to do it:
1. Cream Butta Butteroil Substitute, sugar, Fino Cake Emulsifier and salt at low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add whole eggs and Brite Vanilla Regular gradually, creaming thoroughly after each addition.
3. Add Fino Double Acting Baking Powder and cake flour alternately with evaporated milk and water.
4. Continue mixing for 2 minutes and shift to slow speed then mix for 30 seconds.
5. Separate 1/3 of the batter for the chocolate portion. Add Bakels Alkalized Cocoa Powder, baking soda and water to this portion.
6. Combine the two portions, creating a marble effect.
7. Pour in two 3 x 3 x 6 inch rectangular pans.
8. Bake at 180°C for 40 minutes.
Yield: 2 loaves x 500 grams
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City